Thursday, October 05, 2006

Journey to the northern hemishpere. Part 2.

Yes. I know it has been a long time last since I stopped blogging about my trip to the States. Since I got the free time now (during exam week), why not continue where I'd stopped?

Previously, I was blogging about California , now, I'm gonna blog about my next stop - Las Vegas. =)

As we all know, Las Vegas is known as the "sin city" where all saints will turn to sinners by the name of gambling. ;P

Well, I think I should let the pictures do the talking. A picture speaks a thousand words. You might wanna grab a cup of coffee.

Caesars Palace - Day


Caesars Palace - Night


Atlantis - The lost city performance @ Caesars Palace


The Colleseum @ The Caesars Palace where Celine Dion holds her concert.


The Paris Tower - Day


The Paris Tower - Night


The Aladdin Hotel


*Forgotten what it is called.*


Harley


The Bellagio sign


The Bellagio Hotel


Hidden garden in The Bellagio Hotel


Limos everywhere!


Waiting for the musical fountain to start.


Musical Fountain @ The Bellagio Hotel








Night Scenery from The Bellagio Hotel


They say that the water in the lake is the recycled water from The Bellagio Hotel.*Believe it or not!*

Part of The Strip


The famous Volcano Eruption @ The Mirage Hotel.







The Venetian*Van-ni-sion* Hotel - A hotel with the theme of Venice.



















Salsa Dance Party @ The Rio Hotel







Sexy belly dancers! =)


Fremont Street








The Golden Nugget Hotel


Starbucks everywhere, everywhere Starbucks.


My accomodation in Las Vegas.

2 Comments:

Blogger tysern said...

yerr...i wanna go la. anyway, i think the venetian is great. saw a documentary on it b4

12:21 AM  
Blogger .:pàt®!¢k:. said...

yup..they have an indoor cannal.

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home