Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Tribute to Steve.

I used to think that documentaries about crocodile would be rather stark and boring. But one man, I must say, made it interesting. For once, I actually enjoy watching him hosting crocodile documentaries. He is the one and only, Steve Irwin. He died of a freak accident. Yes, freaky indeed but at least, he died of something he loved doing.



Life's interesting and unpredictable. Many things can just happen abruptly without you knowing it. Yes, life is just so fragile. Who knows, I might not be submitting another post after this. Therefore, cherish our lives. We only have one....

Before I end this, I would like to share a quote.

"When I'm gone, remember me as a friend in your heart as I'll always be in your memory. Think of me whenever you see a rainbow....." - Patrick Kua









2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha...the day u dun blog is not because u're dead but u turn to be sum lazy bum...real lazy one.. ;p

10:09 PM  
Blogger .:pàt®!¢k:. said...

Yes..that might be one of the reasons... Can you not potong it?! haha.. =)

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home