Saturday, September 30, 2006

Random ramblings.

I'm feeling lethargic nowadays. A friend of mine told me that I'm just being lazy. Exam's around the corner. Yet, I'm not hyped about it as I should be studying now.

Life's a highway. and we're all in that very journey to our goals.


Try to take your time and stand on top of a bridge and observe the moving cars. Everything seems to pass by so fast. This refers to the changes in our lives as well.


I was playing a game of basketball with my friends in the evening. To my surprise, some of them had gotten themselves into a relationship. Funny as it may sound, those were the guys who once thought that having relationship is a waste of time.

I smiled while walking home. =)

And for them, best wishes from me.
Wish upon a starry sky.


Quote of the day: "Everyday is different, you'll only have one today, gained some experiences from your yesterdays so that you can improve your tomorrows." - Patrick Kua.

Song of the day: Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home