Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The smell of unity.

Yes, finally, I have a band, literally. Band name? N/A for the moment.

From a near complete band in 2004 , to The Breakfast Club in 2005 and now 2006, the band is finally completed.

Back in year 2004, I had to undergo ups and downs and ended up walking out from the band due to certain reasons.

The Breakfast Club in 2005 however, was kinda successful which consisted of a pianist, Ziyan, a guitarist, myself and Yobi, the vocalist. We had even joined the S.M.K Taman SEA talent quest with our hit song - Bittersweet Symphony, a cover from The Verve. Sadly, the judges were mostly "pop-sided". There goes the rock spirit, down the drain.

And now, Yobi is attending drum lessons while for me, I'm back to the ROCK-y roads.

The current band members:
Patrick -
Guitarist, Vocals, Bass*considering taking it*
Justin - Guitarist, Vocals
Yobi - Drummer, Vocals

Our band is near perfect to perform as a rock band. The Gig-O-Meter is at a reading of 65%. All we just need is some equipments and *walla*, we can ROCK your face off!

About Yobi
Rock Genre : Indie/ Brit. Rock
Instrument : Drums

Yobi currently does not own a drumset. But his dream drumset will be Pearl drumset.


About Justin
Rock Genre: Metal Rock *If not mistaken cause he used to like S.O.A.D.*
Instrument: Guitar

Justin is currently using a Jackson guitar which model I'm uncertain of. Besides, he's using a Rocktron R20 amplifier. *which makes me envy of him*

About myself
Rock Genre:
Instrumental Rock/ Improvisation
Instrument: Guitar

I'm currently rocking with my Schecter Omen-6. Though Schecter is not a famous brand like Ibanez or Fender, but well, it's from the US. So, it's all good.


About my ampliflier, it's some cheap skate 10 watt amplifier. But, I'm looking forward for a Marshall 50 Watter, which is something similar to this:


Alright, enough said. Time to rock-off. *Rock on*

The Band


Bittersweet Symphony (cover) - [Download]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home