Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Booohoooo! True my arse!

I'd just received an email from Agnes.

The title goes : 33 Facts about Guys enclosed with *really very true................... *


Fine that I admit certain points are quite true, but some are just absurdly ridiculous which I think originated from the girls' point of view.

Item no:

11. Guys love their moms.

As if girls don't like their moms. In fact, their moms will be the one giving advices.

15.
If a guy tells you he loves you once in a lifetime. He does.

WTF?! My advice, don't get married. Why? From what quoted, you can work out this formulae.









Your husband will definitely say more than a hundred times. Work it out yourself.


17.
Like Eve, girls are guys' weaknesses.

What is your stand for gays?

25. Guys think too much.

Yes ah... I believe *crosses fingers*

29. Guys are more talkative than girls are especially when the topic is
about girls.

Oh really? How sure is this statement? I think girls will talk as much as 9876983465 times more than guys when the topic is about guys.


Phew... I'm once again stress-free after releasing all these musings.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAha...you're the only one that replied my e-mail!

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home