Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Pre-Exam Post

Exam's starting tomorrow with MUET as head start. English is never my forte. Hence, time to see drown into the drain. WOhooo!

As usual, I'm not aiming for the good grades. Seriously, all that I really care is a peace of mind. Good grades = parents tend to nag less. And I do prefer my dad to nag me less. Alas, no matter how I fare, I'll get bad feedback from him. So basically is like, getting good grades, you tend to get lesser castigations. But if you fare badly, you'll come to a point of no retribution and redemption a.k.a The Great Depression.

Well, I don't mind the first part. Though I'll "kena" from him anyway, but I still stand a chance for getting something as reward. Yes, call me materialistic or whatever you want to term me. I strive for rewards not results. =)

1st Choice:

A Fender Stratocaster





















or

2nd choice:
Marshall MG50DFX




















Time to aim for one of these babies. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home