Thursday, April 06, 2006

Remembering you always.....

After quite some hours of struggling and screaming silently with pain, my grandmother went into a coma. Not for long, hours later, she had finally departed from all of us. Peacefully finding eternity at the other side.

She passed away on 2nd of April 2006 at 3.55 a.m. All of us went to her final resting place at Ijok (Kuala Selangor) from Johor Bahru. I know that I might not be very close to you, I don't even know how to speak a sentence of Hokkien or even when you saw me coming in to your ward last Saturday that you could barely recognise me, however, your spirit will always be all in our hearts. You were the one who tightens this family's relationship. Without you, we might not be seeing each other that often as usual.

May God bless your soul, grandma.

Yours sincerely,
Patrick
(Your beloved grandson)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My condolences.

3:54 PM  
Blogger .:pàt®!¢k:. said...

Thanks. =)

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home