Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Flying Cheese of Russia

Last Monday, there was a farewell for Cheese(Chee Seong) as he's going to further his studies in Russia. He'll be taking medic over there. The duration of the course is 7 years. 7 whole freaking years man!

At first when I arrived, I could only see people playing futsal as if there was a futsal tournament going on. Full with boredom, I do chat with some other friends. Besides, I've learnt a beautiful term from Mojern - Spooning (only applies for guys). I must say that Mo is the person who contributed alot in my pervertic path. *Thanks Mo*

Meanwhile, we did some superman trick as well. Mo, Aaron and I climbed on Cheese's FWD and hung there as he accelerates. Quite fun though, but Aaron just can't stop screaming. It wasn't as thrill as a roller coaster ride. Perhaps, I reckon his balls were leaning at the edge of the hood. *aww shucks!*



While I was halfway writing this post, my dad came down and told me an urgent message. My grandmother is very ill now. This message shattered my heart as I have to put my US trip to a halt. I hope she'll be alright before mid April because my sister had already booked the air tickets from LAS (Las Vegas) to YYZ (Toronto). And the worst part of it is that the tickets are non-refundable. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home