Sunday, March 05, 2006

Oh my friggin popularity!

Guess people will non-stop finding the video of Tammy from NYP eh. Why do I say so? See for yourself:














My blog's counter statistic.

These two(2) items amazed me:















My site is on Google's priority search.

















Top 3. Not bad.


Sigh..sorry guys. You can't find the video in my site (Although I sounded like I have it but I really really don't really have it because I'm trying not to have it while having it in somewhere*scratching head*). But if you want, give me your email address and I'll try to give you something else like let say Paris Hilton?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paris Hilton is so boring already.

I want Tammy. Come on la. I KNOW you have it.

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What for you want tammy?!

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home