Friday, March 31, 2006

EMO-tional day....

Yup, guess what, I cried while writing this post accompanied by a song of John Lennon's Imagine. I guess these day has been a bad one for me.

My grandmother is still in the hospital in a live and death situation. My trip most probably has to be cancelled. It was such a hard planning for the trip. First, I have to get the Visas done. Especially for the American Visa. Such a hectic just to obtain it.

Then, my sis's company trip has to be postponed due to some internal problems with company. But once her trip was confirmed, we're all very happy and started doing all the booking. Sadly, the next day, bad news came like rain drops. My dad told me my grandmother was warded. Guess we'll never know when it'll rain again. She's suffering from asthma attack due to her past heavy smoking experience. Besides, her heart is too weak to function on its own.

Oh yea, checked my application status for JPA scholarship which I applied weeks ago for the course of Engineering. Guess my results weren't that good after all.


Just as I finish reading the outcome, my sisters rewarded me an "ang pow" for my results. I felt so warm yet emo till tears gushed down.

Tomorrow, my sis will be leaving for LA and I'll accompany my parents to Johor Bahru to visit my grandmother. Have a good trip sis.

Had a great conversation with Zhan Sheng. Told him my situation and his replies were funny. He called me to pray to God, have faith in Him. First time hearing him said those words. I'd even asked him about CF. But the first feedback that came from him was " there were lots of leng luis(pretty girls)".

Anyways, that's all guys. I need to rush to the toilet now to wipe my tears. Hoping that everything will turn well soon......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home