Saturday, March 11, 2006

There're STROKES in my song!


Well, yesterday I was watching MTV. Then I came across listening to this song. It started of quite well with sort of an electric guitar solo. Suddenly, the artist's name etc etc.. prompted out on the screen as usual. As I realised, the song is actually from The Strokes entitled, Heart In A Cage.

I was like "woah!". Finally a song from them ( I hope many more to come) which I sort of like. As usual, not because of how the lead singer sings, but the music that covers up his singing. Honestly, that guy sings as if he's singing in a blistering winter night. Another thing, the MTV of that song is quite cool! Check it out now!

6 Comments:

Blogger yoongbing said...

told ya!
im glad that finally a friend of mine appreciates the strokes music.

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The music dude..not the singing..haha...kudos to the guitarist!!

5:06 PM  
Blogger yoongbing said...

the singing complements the music!

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its more like the music COMPENSATE the singing...haha...kk..no more argueing..just hope this song hits the chart for a few more weeks.

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i only lyk da drumming...

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In terms of drumming I think SOAD owns them.

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home