Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Was aiming straight till I hit a pole!

Should I put it yesterday or today? Cause it's 12.07 a.m. when I started typing this sentence. Okay then, "yesterday" will be fine.

So it was yesterday taht I had to wake up early in the morning not because of the excitement ahead (SPM Results) but to have my mom's car (Avanza) to run through it's first service. I reckon that visiting the service centre was HELL! I've been waiting there for 3 long hours and yet my car hasn't finish "brushing-up".

After that, I quickly sped home to take a bathe. That was the quickest bath that I ever had because I was rushing to get my results as I'm pretty late already.

As I stepped into the school (from the back gate located near the school hall), I could hear many people shouting with joy. But as we know, we're living in a balanced world. There were sorrows as well. And some with their tulan-ness especially Fung Keng. He was planning to take medic in Russia. But after knowing he got a 5C for Bio, he might consider taking other fields.

Then I quickly drew my step closer to my teacher's table. I saw Yoong Bing holding his result slip. I wanted to have a look but he quickly hid it. Well, I guess it's not fair to look on other people's slip before getting yours. So without wasting any time, I've reached my teacher's table. My heart was pounding very fast. Even faster than having sex (I'm still a virgin).

My teacher congratulated me when she saw me. I was like :" Hmm...why?". Then she replied :" See for yourself". And this is what I saw.


I shouted with joy. And I must say, that shout was the gayest shout I've ever shouted. By the way, gay stands for happy. =)

Many kiasu students will be sad over my results if that's what they scored. But to me, I'm happy with it! Damn happy and excited! Although all my sisters were way ahead of me. Why? Look at the comparison chart below:


Can you imagine how to cope up with all of them?

I used to look like this:













Now, due to a long distance of catching up, I've loosen up on the belly and became this:



















Therefore, I'm quite happy with my results. And I can finally peacefully go on a vacation with no guilt.

Next stop, Form 6. Here I come baby!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your 'younger' pic is very cute! =D

And you actually drew up a comparison chart of your other siblings? Haha. But Patrick, your results are inpressive on its own. Congrats again. =)

1:41 PM  
Blogger .:pàt®!¢k:. said...

Thanks.. Yup, I used to be known as the "sugar plum fairy" or "bouncy ball".

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home