Thursday, March 30, 2006

Traumatic Experience

It was yesterday night when I was doing my night shift in Starbucks. Then came this guy in a pink shirt(working shirt) and ordered a Tall Tazo Tea(Zen). As usual, some customers might ask me what am I doing now as in whether am I still studying. Without any hesitation, I pleasurebly replied him that I've just finish my SPM. He replied :"Great!" then walked away with his cup of hot tea. This is a very common scenario that I've encountered. Later then, I resume to my work.

After then, he came back again, to refill hot water. *By the way, if you order Tazo Tea in Starbucks, you can request for a refill of hot water.* It's a normal procedure to do so for customers. I resumed my cleaning job after he has left.

But no, he came back for the third time. And this time, we had a "great" conversation.

P = Pink Shirt Dude
Me = Me la
F = Pink Shirt Dude's Friend

The Dude came to me and passed me a piece of paper. At first, I thought he wanted to hire me to work for him as a part-time. I've once encountered this when a HSBC manager came to me and gave me his Card so that I could contact him if I want a position in the Customer Service department.

P : Hi, what's your name again?

Me : Oh, I'm Patrick and you?

P : I'm Gilbert, nice to meet you.

Me : Nice to meet you too.

P : Oh ya, this is my contact number.(The piece of paper with his name and number)

Me : *Scratching head* Oh okay.

P : For us to keep in touch.

Me : *WTF?* Oh...

Then, a friend of his came in and shook my hand as well. For that moment, I thought I was some sort of celebrity.

F : Hi.

Me : Oh hi.

F : How old are you?

Before I could answer, the pink dude answered.

P : 17 years old.

F :*Shocked* So young!

Me :*Heart pounding*

Then both of them walked away.

WTF KNNCCB!!!! So young?! Young for what? My arse is too young for you? Damn! Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck! *Sorry for swearing*

Man, I didn't know that I could attract guys instead of girls. Now I really know the true meaning of the song, "addicted" by Simple Plan.

" I'm a dick, I'm addicted to you......" taken from the song Addicted by Simple Plan.

Hey, I know that you're a dick and I have one too or should I say every male species in this world has. Just the matter or long, short, thin, thick, firm, flaggy or whatever. But hey, I'm definitely not your ordinary "vagina". My sweet juicy equally round and squishy arse is meant for EXIT and not meant to be an ENTRANCE. I repeat:

My arse is meant for EXIT, not ENTRANCE.
My arse is meant for EXIT, not ENTRANCE.
My arse is meant for EXIT, not ENTRANCE.
My arse is meant for EXIT, not ENTRANCE.
My arse is meant for EXIT, not ENTRANCE.

EXIT only, no ENTRY. Trespasser will be prosecuted.
EXIT only, no ENTRY. Trespasser will be prosecuted.
EXIT only, no ENTRY. Trespasser will be prosecuted.
EXIT only, no ENTRY. Trespasser will be prosecuted.
EXIT only, no ENTRY. Trespasser will be prosecuted.
EXIT only, no ENTRY. Trespasser will be prosecuted.
EXIT only, no ENTRY. Trespasser will be prosecuted.

EXIT EXIT EXIT EXIT EXIT EXIT EXIT EXIT EXIT EXIT EXIT EXIT
NO ENTRY NO ENTRY NO ENTRY NO ENTRY NO ENTRY NO ENTRY NO ENTRY

Sigh, thank goodness yesterday was sort of my last day working at Starbucks. Should I really keep in touch with him? I'm afraid he will go beyond the "touch" and start sodomising my arse. GOSH!





Yesterday was quite emo for me. My grandma was critically ill yesterday that my parents have to rush to Johor Bahru Hospital. As I said, my trip has to be put to a halt. A song that kept me stay strong yesterday was "Move Along" by The All-American Rejects.







The lyric is quite meaningful except the part where it says :" Your hands are meant for me to hold". I nearly cried yesterday.

Just I was writing this post, my mom called back and said that grandma's situation has turned better. *Relieved*

A great Thanks to everyone, anything and any GOD.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFL!!!! HAHAHA, Patrick you better be carefullll!

Btw, last day at Starbucks already? So fast?

Glad that your grandma is better now. =)

4:21 PM  
Blogger .:pàt®!¢k:. said...

Haha...yup..cuz after I come back from US, form 6 is starting soon. So still considering whether to resume working as a part-timer during form 6.

Thanks...Hopefully her health will be better as each day goes by.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home