Wednesday, March 08, 2006

This is so0o0o0o0o.... K!NkY. *slurp* =)

As usual, I was wandering in my house full of boredom. One of the reason is that I'm off today. And the worst part, my guitar lesson got postponed to 8 p.m. That's the time where the traffic is pretty bad. But, for music, I shall sacrifice my energy on pressing the damn bloody clutch all the time.

Therefore, without wasting any time, I'll start blogging. I came across this magazine,"marie claire". I reckon girls magazine are always better than boys. I've got no idea. Most probably in a guy's magazine, you'll find some musculine hulk posing for Calvin Klein's latest brief. That's not a sight for us, guys to fantasize on.



















My coconuts have definitely turned into tangerines.

Maybe because in a girl's magazine, you'll see this,



















Ahh....My coconuts enlarged back to the original size.


Oh ya, I suddenly saw this heading on the marie claire magazine.



















Kinky........

So without any doubt, I flipped through the pages and so on to reach my "target" page. * No harm done reading girl's magazine honestly! Instead, you'll get something in return*














That's the way man!

And suddenly I managed to flip to this particular page!
















Yes! Yes! I'm ready!!!

This article is way damn cool man!*slapping my face to ensure it's real* It was stated there that kiny sex does not have any moves or positions. You will not know when to start it or even stopping it. It all depends on the feel. Certain zealous sex can be kinky as well if both participating it are concentrated enough. A quote from the article, " Kinky sex is exciting but bewildering. It's a world of primal fantasies, bizarre costumes (what the?!), and scary-sounding terms like B&D a.k.a Bondage and Discipline (interesting), and S&M (sounds like M&Ms) a.k.a Sadism and Masochism (hardcore!)".

There are some ways quoted in the article to start a kinky sex.

HANDCUFFS

One of the attractions of bondage is the fantasy of having to lie there and take what your partner dishes out. The Karma Sutra endorses it to heighten foreplay and orgasms. Whoever is bound can safely experience erotic helplessness, while the partner teases with fingers, hands and tongue.

Reminder: " Use soft leather cuffs, not the metal cuffs used in the Police Department. You're not hunting a criminal! You're having fun with your partner!"

SPANKING (ouchies!)

Many people enjoy mild pain as a regular part of sex. For almost anything beyond light spanking, it's important to disscuss who will be in charge. "One of you should be the leader and the other the follower or you can take turns. Before you start, tell your partner exactly what you're going to do (don't be a cunning fox!). This gives your partner a chance to object, and also to anticipate. Mild pain is OK, as long as it's during intense sexual arousal when it's experienced as pleasure (What the f*ck! How are you going to know it's gonna be MILD PAIN. When the adrenaline comes, we tend to move or do anything much "rougher".).

SEX TOYS (cute lil soft toys here we come!)

Brushes: Excellent on bare skin, especially when the submissive is blindfolded. For example, a makeup brush can be alternated with a stiff brush such as a toothbrush. (You think cleaning pots ar!?)

Ice: Can be used in a number of different ways. Run an ice cube over your partner's body, especially if he or she is blindfolded and/or bound, or place an ice cube in your mouth and run your lips over your partner's body. (Awesome!)

There are many other ways quoted, but I was too lazy to type. =) But I'll put in some things you shouldn't do during a kinky sex.

DO NOT DO THIS DURING KINKY SEX:

S&M: When experimenting with S&M, do not take it to the extreme. You're not attempting a homocide okay!

Hot Candle Wax: Are you trying to burn your partner?

Erotic Asphyxiation, Gasping or Erotic Strangulation: You're not choking your partner!


Be sure to agree on a "code word" that means STOP like, "ENOUGH" or "PAIN" or even "STOP IT" and even this, "I NEED TO TAKE A LEAK". Code words for continuing a kinky sex are "FUCK YOU", "DON'T STOP", "GO ON" and even "THAT'S ALL?".

By the way, by posting this entry, I'm quite dead meat as my sister will read my blog. But intresting articles are meant to be shared to others. So just read it and maybe forget about it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're smart! Guys should always update themselves by reading female mags. It's way better than all the FHMs out there. Girls mag tell you much more about servicing them better. Woot!

And I don't buy marie claire.. but I saw that copy. Hehe. So share more! Come on, don't keep the good stuff to yourself only. Share from the girl's perspective.

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha...I only read certain articles relating to sex. But sometimes I do flip through when I'm bored. Haha... =)

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home