Tuesday, March 14, 2006

VISA? How about Master?

Tommorrow is the day i must say. I'm going to the US embassy to get my Visa done. According to my sis, chances of male successfully obtaining a US Visa is very low. Darn in, how I wish I could switch my coconuts to something else for the moment. *eyes rolling*

It's not about the time wasted in travelling to the embassy. Although I have to wake up at 6.30 a.m. and attend an interview at 7.40 a.m. But, the money spent on buying a bank draft to apply for it. It's not RM50 nor RM100 but RM380 ( US$100 ). The bad news is that, its NON-REFUNDABLE. *What the f*ck!!*

So it's like paying RM380 for a slight chance of getting a Visa approved by the US embassy. Wish me luck. If I successfully obtained the Visa, my vacation trip is gonna be a dream come true. *fingers crossing*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home