Friday, March 03, 2006

Work is fun but after a f*cked up start!

It took me quite some time to get the connection right! Not because of the incoherent bandwidth provided by our friendly ISP(Internet Service Provider a.k.a. Streamyx. But sometimes it does provide continuous broken connections), but the low signal from my room to my router. Yes yes...my room is like a spaceship from Star Treck. Many of my friends commented that my room is somehow or rather "strange looking". Nevermind about that, back to the topic. The connection was so bad that I could hardly load the google site. Its like got connected, then suddenly disconnected. Just like a situation when your orgasm is so high and you're so concentrated in your masturbation till it's gonna ejaculate soon but your mom came home abruptly. How "potong-stim" could that be?! Don't you feel tulan? That's how I felt just now.


But then, the problem was solved when I changed my location-- my sister's room(guys, please don't think nonsense. I know I'm a pervert but not to the extend of having treasure hunts with lingeries.). The connection went back to, normal. By the way, I'm blogging using my sister's laptop, which is a Dell Latitude D600. And I reckon this laptop of hers is so damn bloody f*cking slow!!! The laptop by itself is good I must say. Which I might even get it someday. But no matter how good a gadget is, it's all solely depend on the way the user uses it. I must say to a certain point that ladies DO NOT TAKE CARE OF THEIR GADGETS PROPERLY *cough cough*(no offense but it's the fact). Not to forget some guys.

This laptop of hers is running low on memory where now I need to attach an external HDD so I can blog some pictures in.

Hint: Hard Disk Memory is proportion to a computer's performance.

*Half of this entry has been deleted because I don't know what I'm blogging. No worries, the rest of it will be interesting. I hope.

And yes! I finally get to blog using my computer again. *smiles* So this is how it goes...


It was already 2.30pm and I need to rush to work (Starbucks Kelana Jaya #047, come and visit me if you want). And my car was enjoying the "sun bathing" outside. Without further delays, I quickly rush for the gates. Then, just as I wanted to open my car door, the heat was so intense that I could even smell burnt flesh. * WTF KNN! The damn car is like an oven!* Next towards my nightmare was that the car couldn't start at ALL! Besides that, the steering wheel was so HOT that I need to turn it using only my FINGERS like a guy holds his penis when he "shee shee" (although the steering wheel does feel like a penis =] ) Then I gave the car a lil' "tickle" and yes! It's alive!!(such a "childish" car). Another thing, the air cond wasn't too good at all. Can you imagine I can even perspire in an air conditioned car. I know if you were to have sex in an air conditioned car, you will perspire as your metabolism rate is higher than your air cond's cooling rate. But for goodness sake! I wasn't having sex that time!


Later then, I've reached my working place. It was nice and serene just like my third place besides my toilet.















Many people asked me about the pay in Starbucks. And I've told them it's RM 4.50 per hour. And then they'll give me that oh-my-f*cking-god-that's-so-friggin-low kinda look. I've just received my salary yesterday. I reckon it's low as in even the Blangadeshi fella who sweeps the floor everyday earned more than me. But then think about, my working hours are flexible.
  1. I get to work 5 days in a week. I can choose which 2 days as my off-days
  2. My working hours are 5 hours a day. Sometimes I might work more.
  3. I can choose what shift to work on if I tell the Shift Supervisor.
Isn't that way too cool compared to other jobs? Besides that, there're many benefits for me as well. For example, I could get a free drink if I work less than 5 hours. Starbucks Kelana Jaya is a low-volume store. Therefore, there aren't many partners on the floor compared to Mid Valley.

So basically, I'm paid for standing there for 5 hours. Think again man, you get paid while standing there. Besides, 5 hours passes very fast if you're busy doing something. While the rest of your free time, you either arrange the merchandise wall,




















stock-up the condiment bar,















arranging the newspapers and magazines,




















rearranging the food in the refrigerator,




















wiping the cashier desk,















reading the Starbucks Coffee Story,















and many more.

I've learnt many things in Starbucks. And I like the job very much. With the friendly environment, friendly partners, and not to forget friendly customers, Starbucks has been my third place from then.

One of Starbucks Dark Roast Beans : Italian Roast


African Coffee: KENYA!


My favourite Panini Sandwich!

And lastly, our Mission Statement. =)

* This entry requires a much longer time to load due to high amount of pictures. Thank you for your patience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home