Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Missing you....

It's cold here....

Without you, it's freezing as if winter has dropped by the doorstep.

It has been more than a week since I left. You must be missing me crazy. Yes, I am too! Alot!

I've been watching tv shows, happy endings, which reminded me of the both of us spending the happy times together.

But now, I hear no birds chirping in the Spring, no blossoming flowers. I'm cold. In my heart is a frozen stone.

Where are you? I've tried my every best to stay up late, or at times I wanted to go online at 6 am in the morning. But I didn't because I might wake everyone up from their slumbering sleep.

I didn't trace any signs of your existence when I browse through the messenger. Where have you been?

There's this time you were mad at me for not replying your SMS. I wanted to, but with a merely RM250 top-up in my cellphone, it couldn't let me survive these 3 weeks. Call me stingy, as the SMS costs RM2 to send it to you while you just pay RM0.20.

Keith Urban's "You'll think of me"? Yes, I will..... will you?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww this post is too sweet!

RM 250 top up?!!!! That's a freakin' lot. But nothing will be enough since you're gonna stay contanstly in touch with your nearest and dearest while holidaying. Keke. I hope you'll survive on the 250. Have great fun there, don't forget the souvenirs! =P

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyyyyy ! omg ! rm250 ! * faints * . u're sooo good la. she should be really touched with that. well , if my bf is leaving me for freaking 3 weeks , i think i will be crying and missing him every single minute . or even seconds. =]

charmaine .

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baby...I wasn't angry at u..just that at that time I really miss u terribly...muakz..sorry...i still miss u now...hmmm..will u read this?

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home