Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Truth

Okay, on my previous , it's just based on my personal opinions about Firefox and Internet Explorer. So happened to be, a friend of mine, who is an Opera user wasn't too happy that I didn't include his favourite web browser. But dude, Firefox's popularity is way much higher than Opera la. Maybe you're 1 out of 20 guys who uses Opera while 9 out of 20 guys using Firefox and 10 out of 20 using Internet Explorer. Just for your sake Ziyan, I've downloaded Opera which is 3.6MB(2.1MB larger than Firefox!).















Opera















Firefox

Okay, I'm wrong though. Opera projected a slightly larger display compared to Firefox. Then, Ive found out a twist! Your display will be bigger if you don't enable your toolbar. Or else,














it's SMALLER!!!!!!!!

I reckon that according to Ziyan, Opera has more features like Amazon etc etc etc. But, think about it, why do I wanna download this "big"(compared to Firefox) web browser just to make the display looks smaller? Do you agree with me? Besides, I hardly use these add-ons. So, I'll stick back to my Mozilla. =)

And from the PC era judges,














Firefox deserves not only one but two thumbs up!

What I'm going to do now is go to my Control Panel and start Uninstalling Opera. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home