Sunday, August 27, 2006

Yes...I'm it again..

Short talk:
School's starting soon a.k.a tomorrow. But well, I had a great week! =) Maybe to me, everyday is a HOLIDAY itself. *ngek ngek*

Alright, I've been tagged. This can be interesting. =)

Four things not many know.
  1. According to the Hornian Book of Revolution, every Saturday is a HOLY-day.
  2. Friction actually helps in moving your car. *think again*
  3. I've actually learnt piano and stopped before my Grade 1 exam.
  4. Guo Zhang and I were from the same class in kindergarten. After 11 years of separation, we became best friends. =)
Four movies I could watch over and over.
I wouldn't mind watching great movies over and over again. =)

Four places I've lived.
I'm currently living in a house located somewhere in the PJ city. But, my recreation "hotel" will be completed soon.

Four TV shows I love to watch.
  1. Simpsons
  2. CSI
  3. Desperate Housewives
  4. Malcom in the Middle
Four places I've been on vacation.
  1. United States
  2. Canada
  3. Australia
  4. Thailand; *Singapore is like my 2nd country*
Four of my favourite foods.
  1. Anything related to Beef. *I heart beef*
  2. I have a thing for Italian cuisine though I only know how to say "graci" which means "thank you".
  3. Buddha Jumping Wall perhaps? *Joking* Mostly chinese cuisines. They rock kay?!
  4. Nasi Kandar! *Man....I miss kayu!*
Four places I would rather be.
  1. I think I might need to use the toilet soon while blogging this.
  2. A place where I could seek serenity.
3. and 4. will be the same as 2.

Four favourite songs (this hour).
  1. You - The Afters
  2. Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden
  3. Because You Live - Jesse McCartney
  4. Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton
Four people I tag.
  1. Guo Zhang
  2. Yobi
  3. Satchid
  4. Kidd

Random musing:
Have you ever wonder how to shine black light on a white surface and vice versa?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know why you had a great week :)

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BAckside...dun steal my "ngek ngek"!

3:53 PM  
Blogger .:pàt®!¢k:. said...

quin: so as you.. =)
agnes: and yes, my backside is nice and equally round. Need not mention over here...kids are reading my blog okay! ;P

3:56 PM  
Blogger Gzhang said...

the inside jokes...oh gosh..the horrors...

4:35 PM  
Blogger Gzhang said...

You know what? The fourth thing many people do not know about is like virtual chocolate cake. You just can't get tired of it. =)

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home