Friday, August 25, 2006

A broken soldier....

Short talk:
I'm currently working on an album - Time to wake up and break Dawn. Yes yes, this project has been going on since last year. But, I want will complete it by this year!


A broken soldier
I was a soldier, back from world war 3;

To many, I am a hero;

Little did they notice, I'm now disabled;

Unable to walk, I'm lying on the bed;

Praying that someday, I could get back on my feet;

This is just another fat hope of mine;

Soon, my vision fails as days go by;

Addition to my disabilities, I'm now blind;

I could not read nor run;

I'm no more the ordinary me;

Would you stay by my side, and walk me through my obstacles;

Would you read to me, since my eyes are no longer in use;

I thanked God for not taking all my senses away;

As I can still feel you, hear you and even whisper to you;

I can see you with my heart, as it is not frozen yet;

I feel warm and comfort, whenever you're around me;

Without you, I'll just lie there and wait for my soul to slip away......

A broken soldier I might be, but not a broken soul,

Because I know that you're always there for me.......

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*tsk tsk*

11:20 AM  
Blogger Gzhang said...

Yer! i lost the first comment part!!!! Oh well

I should start demanding for payments for the pics i take....

*whistles*

11:27 AM  
Blogger .:pàt®!¢k:. said...

Quin: Hmmm? *tsk tsk*? =)
Gzhang : Are you serious? Haha..I wouldn't mind if the pictures turn out great! =)

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to be the first to receive ur album...haha..wait wait...I won't be the first...
So second la k.. ;p

5:17 PM  
Blogger .:pàt®!¢k:. said...

Haha...with autograph or no autograph? =)

5:56 PM  
Blogger Gzhang said...

Agnes agnes agnes...haven't u learnt that he'll just give u the songs one by one by asking for ur opinion? It's so much faster than waiting...hahahahahahaha

8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pat: wit signature la but den must be nice nice signature ah..u give me cacat signature i throw back at u...muahahaha!

gzhang: he dun ask for my opinion leh sadly..lol..plus dowan listen first la..not shiok..save the best for the last ma..hehe

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home