Monday, August 14, 2006

Of a toad and a prince...and I'm just plain vain.

Short talk:
I'm going to take my Grade 3 Rock Exam if possible. I asked Zhang whether does he have any idea about Rock Exam. Guess what he told me.
"Oh, is it an exam where you throw rocks at people?"

It was a Saturday morning! As usual, Saturdays are my HOLY-days where I'll set my mind free and do something not related to academics. Guess I've turned to another drummer marching band - by the name 'studies'. Yup, I was in the MPPJ Public Library last Saturday.



I used to think that I will not accomplish something in the library. Example, I will never finish reading a chapter of something or even finish my work. And this is one pattern that will never change! Well, practically what I did from 11 a.m. till 5 p.m. was reading 3 pages of Vectors in Halliday and Resnick. In addition, I managed to copy some notes for my English essay. So what happened to the rest of the time-span? *drums rolling* I was doing something which Tysern enjoys alot, cam-whoring and taking pictures.

Vectors can be perplexing.


Firgures...


A great companion to bring along I reckon.


Actually, Patrick could concentrate on studying or doing work in the library. It's just that the longer he stays in the library, the more he feels like slacking from his task.

Firstly, when he is stuck in certain questions, most likely you'll find him doing this as he tries to brainstorm solutions.

Nerd King On The Move


Sometimes, he can be quite helpful in enlightening others on how he got that particular solution.

E = mc^2


And yet, when he tries to concentrate, he'll be distracted by lil' things like this.

I'm the "poke-ee" *po-key*!


And when he's really really bored and has got nothing to do, he'll most probably stultify others from their work. For instance, he'll play Godzilla.

Rawrr...!



A stoning friend of Patrick, Kar Fai.



Heavy la!!!


Patrick could just have the mood to take pictures while his friends were busy studying.

Smile la sikit...


It was approaching night time. Customary, I will have this kind of Saturday Night Fever as I need to at least go out or do something fun!



Fortunately, Quin called me after our library trip and asked me whether am I interested in Puteri Gunung Ledang The Musical as she has free tickets. I couldn't make up my mind because I was hesitant whether to show up for the musical. As far as I knew, Puteri Gunung Ledang in Form 4 literature was kinda boring. I think it's me for being inattentive during BM lessons.

Since I was free for the night, why not give it a try? Therefore, I called Gzhang to come along for The Musical.

Grand Circle Tickets! =)


All of us went in as V.I.P and it was grand as we were all in our formal attires.

I don't quite know his name, but I know his initials, which is CY. He was the guy who gave us the free tickets. Thanks dude! *I've had a great night!* Standing next to him were Quin and Gzhang.

Me, CY and Quin

The musical was great! I reckon it was the best musical I've ever seen besides, Cats and Saturday Night Fever. Got nice seats as well. =)


A very romantic story on how divine love can be for a loyal man,Tuah to fight with his king *indirectly* in search of eternal love with his Puteri Gunung Ledang. *Alright, I'm just crapping this*



The Casts

Well, I truly enjoyed the musical as well as Saturday night itself! It was a splendid night where I enjoyed watching a musical with my best friends. =)

The Three of Us


Photo time:
Guo Zhang and I


Beauty and The Beast


Hmmm...?


Now I get it..



Alright, alright, let's take a "tuala" picture.


Rock On!


Love you guys lots!


The End

Chapter closed for a wonderful Saturday.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just..look..at that layan face...*censors tuala pics* beauty and the beast? hmm. penipu la you. :p

9:01 PM  
Blogger .:pàt®!¢k:. said...

Yala..the beast = hornian.. LOL...keke..the tuala pictures are nice la..

9:05 PM  
Blogger Gzhang said...

Of course they are. i took them! haha. and patrick, feeling the love man..feeling the love..hahahahhahahaha

4:50 PM  
Blogger .:pàt®!¢k:. said...

haha...alright...thanx to photographer ZHang..=)

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home