Saturday, August 19, 2006

Of birthday and vodka which lead to singings.

Short Talk:
Here's an ice cream for you, st .


It was Justin's birthday yesterday *my rock kaki*. So, we went to the nearby BBQ-Steamboat-Buffet-Restaurant and celebrated his 18th Birthday. Early part of the celebration was normal. Serious, not much uber cool things happened unless getting yourself burnt by the butter is considered as one. =)

I reckon paying a visit to that restaurant is gonna deprive my health. But, it's all worth it because, a bunch of friends get to meet up and enjoy a "wonderful" dinner together. Wonderful over there doesn't mean boring blablayawnyawn mind you, wonderful as in I could hear many screaming in agony due to the burnt by hot butter.

As usual, a dinner consisted of eating and chit-chats. Gee was meantioning Buddha rock. Yes, I totally agreed with him that Buddha was the first rocker in the world.



This hand sign later evolved to this:

Get the picture?

Later on that night, we went to Gee's place to booze up! We had Vanilla Vodka and Baileys, not to forget Coke as well. All of us were happily mixing the drinks and didn't bother to know the outcome. But heck it! We still drink it anyway.


Most of them got drunk partially. And the hype me, took the guitar and started playing. I guess everyone was in their "high" state and they did sing along.

You can really sense the drunk-ness from the songs they were singing.

Songs sang:
  1. Wonderwall -Oasis *Not too bad la, rockers wert*
  2. When You Say Nothing At All - Ronan Keating *Oh my god*
  3. Hero - Enrique Eglesias *My oh my...*
  4. For You I Will - Teddy Geiger *What the f**k?!*
  5. Collide - Howie Day *Can someone call the ambulance?*
  6. The Middle - Jimmy Eat World *Luckily they went back to their normal state*
Many would ask, what's wrong with singing For You I Will or Collide. Nothing's wrong actually. But bare in mind those peeps are Indie Boys and Emo Kids. =)

2 Comments:

Blogger ~z said...

i can be your hero, babayayay....
i can kiss away da pain..
i somehow find......you and i....collide....la di da.

7:54 PM  
Blogger .:pàt®!¢k:. said...

my gosh...post-drunk syndrome?

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home