Thursday, August 10, 2006

Making the right choice...

It has been almost 3 months since the last time I entered Form 6.



I was hesitated whether should I take up A-Levels or Form 6 during early January. As far as I can see, most of my friends went to college, practically all.

Many have questioned me. Why form 6?



Haha...my answer will sound rather silly than matured. Because of Pek Har. Yup! Because my passion towards her teachings. She's an inspiration for me to take up this challenge of mine. Indeed, so far the greatest of all.



So what's so unique about form 6? To many, it's just starky plain and boring, routines and uniforms. True, that was how I felt in the early stages of Lower 6. As time goes by, it turned out great! I get to meet new friends, new environment and above all, A NEW CHALLENGE TO MYSELF.



I'm fine and alright now. Will life be better in college? I wouldn't know as I've not been into college. But I doubt it'll be as great as a life of a form 6 student.



Form 6 is fun. Everyday, you get to attend your favourite subjects. For me, they're nonetheless, Chemistry, Physics and Maths and lastly P.A. abbreviation for Pengajian Am though I might not enjoy it.

F.y.i. That's Maths class.


I enjoyed my life in form 6, every bits of it!



Of kind and caring friends and uber cool stuff we did in class....



Love you guys! <3

8 Comments:

Blogger Gzhang said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Gzhang said...

Nice physics diagram. Looks familiar

4:12 PM  
Blogger .:pàt®!¢k:. said...

Haha....it's the one I sent to you..

4:13 PM  
Blogger Gzhang said...

Sarcasm la....but really now...i like the black and white..who's the photographer huh? (super perasan mode)
hahahahaha

12:15 AM  
Blogger .:pàt®!¢k:. said...

yaya....its u...=.=''' lol! What?! Sarcasm!?! Fine...next time..draw your own diagram man..

12:41 AM  
Blogger tysern said...

bah, i look dam sleepy in the picture man. gahhh

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
Answering services pocatello idaho Ibo language classes boston pontiac gto Clomid and stores from people Barrets footwear strapon bitch anal idaho isp internet service provider How many days are in a clomid cycle Free+mcse+real+exam

1:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... cadillac escalade used table games Canadian used kia sportage listings Sisterhood of the traveling pants soundtrack lyrics canon i860 cartridge

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home