Tuesday, August 01, 2006

A whole new concept of fun!

I'm sure that most of you heard of the Osim iGallop. You know, the horse-like machine? Alright, some of you may seem blur. Let me just show you a picture of it.

Here you go!


Got the picture? That's an Osim iGallop. What does it do? Well, the function is something similar to a horse. Just that instead of humping riding on a horse, you're actually humping riding on a horse-like machine.

In my personal opinion, I think it's a hell out of an orgasm cum arse-toning machine. Especially if you're wearing tight jeans.

These girls can really enjoy themselves.

There are 4 settings on the Osim iGallop:
  1. Slow (Horsie taking a stroll)
  2. Medium (Horsie jogging round the circuit)
  3. Fast (The stallion is on a wild goose chase)
  4. Random ( It either jogs, strolls or sprints)

For the slow mode, you can feel the "compression", which further gives you a sense of satisfaction. Meanwhile, in the fast mode, it's resonance somehow makes you oscillate up and down vigorously. Therefore, the random mode is the best as it provides a range of satisfaction which may vary in terms on INTENSITY.

For a hefty price tag of RM 2300 + , I'd rather go for a horse-riding lesson. That's where I get to ride the real beast. =) You may view the video below as me and my associate (Tysern) trying out the Osim iGallop.




For dial-up users, I have a dial-up friendly preview of the movie.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I hope the .gif works. If you were to observe properly, Tysern is having more fun than me. Check this out!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I think that both of us should be the new ambassador for Osim iGallop instead of putting pretty ladies on the Ad. Common! Let the guys be part of it too!

Therefore, I will like to take the honour to present to you, the new Osim iGallop Ambassadors!


I would personally give the iGallop a 4 out of 5!

3 Comments:

Blogger tysern said...

hehehe, i really loved the i gallop.
i could feel my jiggly fats tuning down when i rocked my body on the machine.

mayb i shld just get one!

this post rocks! rock on dude!!

11:31 PM  
Blogger Gzhang said...

-_-". That pretty much sums it all up.

9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home