Tuesday, July 25, 2006

RE: Tag

I'm left with 9 minutes and many complaint that I didn't reply their tags. Well, here you go.
*P/s: I might not reply for all depending on the time I have left for doing so.

Agnes
1. You hair seems short.
2. Stop using Anonymous in my blog.
3. Grey.
4. Kind, caring,*how norm can that be* a great friend.
5. Arrogant! Haha..that's what I felt in Form 4.
6. I'm too shallow with animals. Erm erm...horse.
7. Why do you show such melancholy phrases in your nick?

Tysern
1. P.K.B. *Perverted Kinky Bastard*
2. Pinch Jason's nipples. =) *As hard as Possible*
3. Yellow.*Though it's my colour*
4. No worries, I won't gay with you. You're a whole lot of a joke-machine.
5. HAMSUP!
6. Hyena. *You know, the annoying laughing animal*
7. Are you a "fuckee"? *How random*

Ziyan
1. Stick-man.
2. Jam your Eleanor's keys! =)
3. Orange indeed.
4. You're skinny, which makes me look healthier when standing next to you. =)
5. Back in Standard 5, Innocent.
6. Giraffe.
7. Why can't you just gain some weight?!?

Kidd
1. Shakespear. *Gay-man*
2. Try "woot-ing" Francisco! =0)
3. Blue as in Blue F_ l _ s. *Joking*
4. Your intonation, it's somehow or rather special.
5. Jason's spouse in skirts! =)
6. A bear!
7. Haha...this is nice...I wanna know the answer that I asked you yesterday!

Yoong Bing
1. Drums.
2. Try walking from your house to Ironwood for drum practices.
3. Purple.
4. The way you talk, nevertheless that brings "water".
5. Some Jap-looking guy. *That's what I think*
6. This is easy! PIG! *Produces the best meat in the world besides Cow!*
7. What is so distinct of Indie Rock musics that made you obsessed with them?


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah...u siao arh??i'll die before doin that to my baby Eleanor..hahah..anyway, i dun lyk giraffes, me want elephant.

10:00 PM  
Blogger .:pàt®!¢k:. said...

you're too skinny to be an elephant. I have to convince myself that you're a Giraffe man..

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

3. Why grey? sounds like catastrophy happened! lol..
5. You know why.
6. Why on earth horse?...grrr...

11:35 PM  
Blogger Satchid. said...

Do me do me do me!! (not THAT kind of 'do me' laaa...) Oh wait am I typing this in the wrong place =)

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home