Friday, July 21, 2006

Of rythms and strummings..

I miss those strumming days on my acoustic. The vibration of it is solid steels lead to a wonderful pitch of clarity.

Well, enough said, today I'm finally off playing my acoustic guitar -- for CF in my school! (CF = Christian Fellowship)

The band consists of Jason, a musician in disguise of a wrestler, Brian, who "acoustic-nised" his classical guitar and not to forget me, the beginner. =)

We played 3 songs:
  1. Blessed
  2. Heart of Worship; and
  3. Use Me
I went on a hype during the second song. I love that song despite certain verses relating Jesus. Though I'm not a christian, I yet find the song meaningful. I enjoyed that very moment when you play the guitar, the sound from the strings is further amplified by the backup singing of the crowd. Ahhh~ Orgasmic! Yup, the adrenaline rushes like nobody's business!

Bout the band, gonna perform during the farewell party for the ex-Board of Directors of Science and Maths Society. Good news is, I'm the newly erected elected vice-president for the S&M club while Satchid will be my boss. *Yo brother, let's rock this club up man!*

Back to the band spirit of mine, can't resist that temptation of it.

*P/s: I wanna play for CF next week! Can I? Can I? =) *

1 Comments:

Blogger Satchid. said...

yeah yeah yeah SM club rocks... kinky for life =D

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home