Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The highway story.


To me, every highway in anywhere is like a "conveyor belt". With a non-stop flow of vehicles from motorcycles to big-sized logistic trucks.

*By the way, I've decided to put the route 66 logo because I think the layout was kinda cute. Don't you think so?*

But bear in mind, these "conveyor belts" have lanes with different travelling speed. Let's just talk about our Malaysian highway system. Well, actually the system has screwed up though.

Highways in Malaysia which I've seen consist of 2-Lanes and 3-Lanes. *Do let me know if you could find one with 4 and 5, I'll make sure I'll take a ride over it.*




















The LDP 2-Lanes Highway




















The PLUS 3-Lanes Highway

*Note: The 3-Lanes Highway is up to certain destination.*

In my opinion, I prefer driving the PLUS highway because drivers there are more ethical compared to the LDP highway. At least there ain't any Kiasu fellas who are driving slow hogging the fast lane.

C'mon, it's stated the fast lane. Which literally means you have to be "fast". Well, LDP during non-peak hours is considered ok but once the peak hours start, it will be congested with cars. Slow moving cars will take the advantage to go on the fast lane. *Who put that big plate of "sushi" on the conveyor belt?!*

At times, I really hate slow drivers. Real slow ones. Can't you just hit the pedal slightly harder? Slow drivers like to hog the road, blocking your path, making you late for these and that. *yucks!*

I'm not to the extend of a "speed demon" as I'm not that crazy to pedal to the metal. People who sat my car might think that I'm driving fast, but the reality, it's the pick-up that makes you go wooo... , not the speed. =)

I think I've been crapping too much. And I've got no idea on what I've written.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your driving fast meh...okay okay ler...keke...joking la...(i still want my chauffer)*peace*...hehe....btw..i drive kinda slow k...luckily i don't go on fast lanes...blek...

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home