Monday, May 15, 2006

Bored to death...

Today was the first day of Form 6. As usual, as an ex-student of SMK Taman S.E.A. , I have to go back to that school for Form 6. But will soon transfer to SMK Sultan Abdul Samad.

Anyways, we had sort of an orientation today. Same stuff again -- singing the school song, introduction to Form 6, went into groups, played some stupid games to know one another better.

*P/s: Bing, I'm so not going to school tomorrow.

Well, at least I had a great weekend before the starting of Form 6. Oh ya, not to forget, Bing taught us some cool exercise, which is the "tumbuk angin". *Hell don't ask me how the name came across" I reckon after seeing how it was done, it really deserves the name "tumbuk angin". Damn funny moves. After the demo from Bing, we giggled non-stop. Guess that's the core exercise he had in National Service for the past 2 months.

Back to last Saturday. First time in my life to actually get my hands on one of this baby.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Toyota Celica *slurp slurp*

I finally get to drive this state-of-the-art car. By the wat, this car belongs to my cousin, how I wish I could actually own one. *I must be day-dreaming* Well, at the price of less than a Mercz C200, what do you think of it although it's a reckon car.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
That's me on it. *Btw, I drove it okay, not just sit there and pose.*

Nonetheless, got scolded by my cousin. He said that my driving was like shit. True though as this IS THE FIRST TIME I GET TO DRIVE THIS "chariot"!! I didn't dare to shift the gear hard because I thought it was a "fragile" gear box. Which literally means, HANDLE WITH CARE.

My cousin has installed some digital meter in his car. Don't ask me what's that, see for yourself, I'm not a car buff.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
All in one meter.

This meter reads sort of everything, from lap timing to G force.*G-force? Wat da f**k?* G force from what I see it's like weight distribution in the car or whatever. The reading of the meter is correct. I'd called my cousin to rev his car while I try to get a snapshot of it. The original idle RPM reading was 900+.

The interesting part of driving this car, shift the gear when the RPM reading nearly hits 8000. Holy! I didn't even dare to go more than 3000 last time when I was driving my car. 8000 RPM is when your engine gets so hot and the exhaust blaring at its optimum decibles. But let me tell you, the feeling on maneuvering this car is an experience!

Interior of the car:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Elegant

The exteriors of the car:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
=)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nice spoilers!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wanna be part of it?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Show off...lol...that's my favourite car...blerh...and u get to drive it first...humph

8:32 PM  
Blogger .:pàt®!¢k:. said...

Too bad...keke

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have lotsa fun in form 6!

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i bet u're sooo jealous coz u dont own that car ! rightttt ?? lalalala. i'm gonna hate u when u transfer to that samad school . eiks.

p.s:triplechocolatecornetto!

3:43 PM  
Blogger .:pàt®!¢k:. said...

Sigh...why you hate me wor...

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home