Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Trick Shots!

It has been a long long time since I bought (not exactly using my own money) my Canon Powershot S2 IS. Later the evening, I was too bored till i start "exploring" my "baby". And it kicks ass!

Why do I say so? See for yourself!

Can you see that instead my phone being focused, it's blurred out while the background is crystal clear.

Tips: Change your "focus" sensors towards the background.














Now my phone is being focused rather than the background. Plus, this picture is taken in Sephia mode. This picture is so detailed that you can even see the time displayed in my phone as well as a message that I've received.

Tips: Change your "focus" sensors towards the phone.












Now my L'oreal Studio FX Remix is clearer than the rest.

Tips: Same principle, just that now you have to set your aperture to the lowest.















A fan with no blades! How awesome can that be?!
Tips: Set your aperture to the max ( 5 secs).
Reminder, do not shake your hands!

















Double Trouble?! Can you spot the not? The answer is the background colour. One is more yellowish than the other.
Tips: This baby can do colour swap. It takes the base colour of the buddha (yellow) and swaps it with its background.

That's all folks! Try it on your cameras today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home