Wednesday, February 22, 2006

A what?!

This morning I was awaken from my unpleasant sleep, early in the morning! How early? Worst than my old school schedule, 6.15 am. Okay, I know it might sound like " what's the big deal", but for me, it's damn freaking early!

The topic for today is not about how early I woke up this early. But a surprise message from a guy (we shall name him "dale ikin" since that's stated in his nick) via MSN. And you know what's the message about?


dale ikin : You are a fat cuss.( I think something like this)

I stumbled at that message for a while. Then I stopped thinking and headed for my hot shower. Every morning, I will do this:















My million "dolar business".

Then I flashed back to my South Park Marathon days. I finally knew what is the meaning of "cuss". If not mistaken, "cuss" means vagina a.k.a vaginataurus(scientific term). I was like what the @#$@ ?! Excuse me! I have a pair of equally big and sweet coconuts which are better than Kenny Sia's according to the quiz. But a cuss?! Not only that, but the word "fat"! Hmm....maybe a close-up of myself.

So if this is fat,



















Then you should take a look at this!













Oh my f*cking god?! Please send that child to a doctor!! He's bloody obese! But hey, you're wrong, my primary school life was great. Although at times I did look like a sugar plum fairy and people would prefer to describe me "short" and "round" like a ball that will bounce, but nobody ever say that I'm obese.

Then how about this!




















Can someone buy me a coffin?

This is not the first time he sends me strange messages. There's a time where i can't even "encode" what he's trying to say!



















My hair turned into that colour in less than 3 seconds!


Maybe from my current display picture in MSN looks fat to you, but hey, your display picture isn't any better as well. If not mistaken, you display picture was a motorcyclist riding an Extreme Motorcycle.







A friend of mine once said, a cyclist (riding on something) is most likely prone of being an impotent. Mr. Dale Ikin, I think you're officially an IMPOTENT.

The sad thing about an impotent is that, one is no where but in between of a man and a woman. This is because one does not have sufficient ability to be a MAN while too ego to find "alternatives".

Anyways, nice chatting with you Mr. Dale Ikin although when you message me, I'll be snoring my way through. And when I read your message, you appeared to be offline. Hope to hear from you soon =) .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home