Wednesday, June 14, 2006

A change.....

I have just realised something bizzare. One of my ex-school's (Taman SEA) teacher, Pn Hanim has been reading my blog. *OMG*

Well, today's topic isn't about a teacher reading my blog. Guess what, I am officially a Samad-ian on the 13th June 2006. Finally set foot into that school compound. Despite the car accident I had last Friday, despite awaking 30 minutes earlier than the norm, despite reaching home 30 minutes later, I am happy to be a Samad-ian.

Form 6 to me, is a new start.



















Who wants some coffee perhaps?

Everything will start from square one. Whatever we learnt for the past 2 years will be repeated literally, just that it will be more profound this time. Besides that, all that we have learnt in the past 2 years has to be translated into English. *Wonderful =)*

In form 6, we have a tight schedule, everyday is very important to us. I can't afford to miss a single day. The teachers might just speed off into another chapter in one period?



















Every lesson is going to be like a speeding bullet.



















Well, I guess I have to bear this tormenting one and a half years. With hard work, comes good results. Therefore, we have to at times obey simple instruction, which is - to excel, one must study real hard. Simple as that:



















Simple as that!

STPM is like the niagara falls - grand. Ever tried scaling up the grand niagara falls? It's hard!



















Maybe this one is tough, let's try an easier water fall.



















STPM is like the rocky roads - a hell of a bumby ride.
































Full of obstacles.

When we fall, we have to try our very best to stand up and climb even higher.



















Afraid of heights?

Our target, to the highest elevation one could ever go!
































Overall, S.M.K Sultan Abdul Samad is vast. Many blocks, many stairs, just like a maze. I think I can get familiar with the area soon. Teachers are not bad as well. They'll try their best to make that certain topic interesting.

My physics teacher is Mr. JP. *Sounds like Mr. JP Roger in our Form 2 Sejarah isn't it?* He can prevent us from falling asleep during his class by telling jokes or even play around with the students. Trust me, physics could never be so interesting! *Besides tuition from Pek Har.*

Next, MUET (Malaysian University English Test) is instructed by Pn. Goh. She is very strict in terms of passing up of homework. We have to pass up our work On-Time. The fun part was, during my first lesson, we had an on-the-spot spelling test. I scored 14/20.*Not to say very good* Well, we have to do corrections of 10 times for every word we got wrong. In addition, we have to choose 5 words and form sentences.

Why don't you try this test yourself? Take a piece of paper and a pen, press the play button and begin the test.














The answers:
Necessary, necessity,accommodate, conspicuous, collaborate, athletic.

So, how well did you score? Do let me know.

Form 6 is my new start, just like the Cherry Blossom blossoms during spring.
































And my aim is to excel in my STPM - Straight up to the skies!
































I will not be afraid of falling!



















I can do it!

Besides, there'll be rainbows when it's over.



















BE POSITIVE. THINK POSITIVE. AND LOOK AT THE BRIGHT SIDE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home