Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Officially 18 by now...

Last Sunday, 4th June was my 18th birthday. If 16 is sweet sixteen, what about 18? Hardcore? *LoL! Let's not get into that.* Well, my internet gone haywire for the past weekends. *Actually it got suspended.* Life without broadband is like without any communication with the world. I rely a lot on MSN Messenger to transmit my messages to my friends. Without it, it's like without a mobile phone. And that sucks!

Had a great feast during my "birthday season". Went for some authentic German restaurant on Saturday night to ease the appetite of mine. I reckon the restaurant is truly authentically renovated.































House Frankfurt Restaurant




















The Interior

































Germans do like their favourite delicacies.



















The Bar.


Besides being famed of Aldolf Hitler and F1 racer, the "shoe maker", Germany is also famous for it's beer. Soothing German beer...ahhh....
































Well balanced of malt and alcohol.


For a good start, salad is the best solution.

*Health-o- meter is proportional to the total consumption of vegetables. =) *



















The Salad

Another hand, Germans do like pork like Australians favor beef. For me, I'm in between of beef and pork. =)



















Smoked pork.

I have no idea why smoked food are so delicious. But my smoked lungs ain't delicious at all I can say. *Btw, I don't smoke yet it has been polluted by 2nd hand smoke*



















* Don't cha wish your penis is long as that? * Jk. =)


Curry sausages tastes as good. For the next entree, I would prefer the sauce rather than the grilled pork nor the potatoes.



















Secret towards it = adding wine into the sauce mixture.

The ambience was too great for a nice fancy dinner. Don't you think so?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

*Quote to myself: Never edit photos in photobucket!*


Kudos to House Frankfurt Restaurant!



















*Cheers!*

After a wonderful dinner, should we just end it there? Well, I nearly got the chance of entering Lunar Bar in KL but my mom refused to go due to extreme overcharge of the cover charge. C'mon RM50 for a House Pouring Drink + Entrace. Four of us which will be RM200. With Rm200, I can approximately get myself 2 bottles of Vodkas and make 40 "My Own House Pouring" drinks.

Therefore, we went home right after dinner. I shall fast forward to minutes before midnight. Out of boredom without the internet, I went on with my life practicing a great song, Technical Difficulties by Paul Gilbert. Just as I'm shredding nicely, my friend, Ziyan called me :" Hey Patrick, please come out from your house now" . I was like what on earth is he doing. So I reached for the gates. Then the bunch of friends gave me a surprise that I would never forget in my entire life.

*P/s: It was planned by Agnes. =) Thank you! *Huggez*

I really truly sincerely like the surprise! Thank you guys so much for. Yup , I kissed everyone on the cheek except for Peng Gee. Sorry Agnes. =)

Oh ya, not to forget, I like the cake, it was soooo..... delicious *drooling*.

Next day, went to Westin, KL for Dim Sum Buffet.



















Restaurant name = EEST


Good environment comes with a good price. Totally agreed with that as the price is RM 48++ per Pax. Luckily it was on a promotion.



















Tea drinking ceremony.


Food wasn't too bad. But sadly, no pork was served. Aww man! *Dim Sum should be made from Pork, not chicken nor fish.*



















Forgotten what dish is this.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Me and my 3rd sis.

Customary, every birthday should come with a birthday cake, mine wasn't out of the norm.



















Blueberry Cheesecake from Secret Recipe.


So happened that my mom's birthday fall in my "birthday season", therefore, the cake was splitted into two. Half for my mom while the other half is mine. =)

Not to forget the wish of the year, my 18th birthday...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Surprise! Surprise! Eh...rephrase leh...U kissed and hug everyone except me... *frowns*...lol..joking lar...I understand...haha...thanks to whom for the cake leh?...hmmm...keke...*peace*
btw..big boy edi la..sang sang seng seng la...muahahha... ;)

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home