Friday, July 14, 2006

Life

Yup, that's the title of my upcoming song. Got the tune but no words have been written. Therefore, waiting for Kidd to fill in the puzzle for me.

This song resembles the life of a human being going through adversities of life. He's been struggling, waiting and even hoping. With every effort he puts in, with every strength he uses, he has finally found a path which leads him to happiness.

"Life's a cycle, and I'm going round and round - Patrick"


Bear in mind, life's a journey, and we're all on a roadtrip to reach the very far end of the horizon, to reach eternity.


*P/s: Alright, crapped too much.*

3 Comments:

Blogger tysern said...

haha, yeah, u're damn right, life's a journey.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Alexander "Kidd" Teo said...

I can write poems, not song!! Man, I'm having headache already thinking what to put in. hahaha

7:02 PM  
Blogger .:pàt®!¢k:. said...

chill man...take ur time la...haha

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home