Monday, February 20, 2006

A NEW BLOG, A NEW START

It has been a long time I've stopped blogging. With inspirations gathered from all my fellow mates in the "blogsphere", I've decided to continue this "task".

With new features added into the new blogs like:





FARE DEALS

This is the place where you can get good reasonable air fares excluding the 2 last links I've posted in this section. Those 2 ( MAS & SIA) are way too expensive for economy flights. But, they do provide luxurious comforts.









HANG OUTS
These are the links to blogs which I'll not hesitate to drop by.




THE WORLD
This section provides links to learn about what's going on around the world everyday. Besides, I've added The Weather Channel so that you can plan a good day to travel.


TRUTH AND ODDS
Always feel that your soccer team rocks? Well, you might be right or even wrong. So, feel free to click on Livescore as it provides the latest results of any soccer matches. And the cool thing is, continuous feedback of real-time results as it refreshes itself every minute during a soccer match. Bet365 as well as Ladbrokes is the place where you would wanna try your luck!

MY COMM
These links show you how I communicate with my friends and family everyday.



PREVIOUS POSTS
You probably know what is this.

ARCHIVES
You know this as well.

MEDIA PLAYER
Playing serene music all the time. I'll change the song if I'm free.

BLOGGER
Not to forget that this site is powered by Blogger.


These are the latest features and more are yet to come. So, I hope you guys will like it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home